Are you a qualified Nurse and you want to work in USA? Alright, the opportunity is here. Nurses and Nursing Team Leaders are seriously needed at Next Oncology Cancer Clinic, in Texas USA. The job is available for full-time employment. Working days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays with shifting time of 8:00AM – 5:00PM. Annual earning is between $60,000 and $85,000.
If you are a nurse by profession, kindly read this carefully and pick up the opportunity.
For you to qualify for this job, you must have the following qualifications:
- Current BLS/ACLS. ACLS preferred
- Current Texas Registered Nursing License
- IV and venous access device management skills
Essential duties and responsibilities of Nursing Team Leader
Upon employment as a Nursing Team Leader at Oncology Cancer Clinic, you have among others the following duties and responsibilities to discharge:
- Provision of leadership, guidance, and support for Medical Assistants, LVNs, Clinical Nurses, and Research Infusion Nurses
- Documentation of all study procedures and elements of care performed
- Confirming that informed consent is documented prior to performing any study specific tasks
- Provision of patient education regarding required study procedures
- Ensuring that adequate care is provided to patients in accordance with the appropriate professional and company standards
- Monitoring daily performance of clinical team members with the view to ensuring that duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely
- Organizing and assigning duties and tasks to clinical team members
- Managing recruitment and orientation of new staff within the system
- Maximizing the education and development of staff within the system
- Following OSHA guidelines when handling cytotoxic agents, biohazardous waste and any other material potentially infected with a blood borne pathogen
- Promoting, monitoring and participating in all quality improvement activities
- Performance of venipuncture, accesses implanted ports and maintenance of central venous access devices and alternate delivering systems
- Assessment of patient/family needs and provide teaching
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- Management of all treatment and care related resources in an effective and cost-efficient manner (ordering of clinical supplies)
- Provision of safe environments for patients, visitors and other staff
- Administration of investigational chemotherapy/biotherapy/immunotherapy to patients according to the protocol and applicable regulations
- Performance of study required procedures such as lab collection, vital signs, and ECGs, according to the protocol defined timeline
As an employee, you must met some requirements to enable you successfully perform the essential functions of the job. If you are with disabilities, reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable you discharge your essential duties.
You are required to have:
- full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination;
- the ability to stand and walk for extensive periods of time;
- the to lift and carry items weighing up to 40 lbs; and
- corrected vision and hearing to normal range
If you have the qualifications and requirements, what are you waiting for? Make your application now, you may be among the lucky few to be employed and exalted to the office of Nursing Team Leader at Next Oncology Cancer Clinic.
Recommended: Top 5 High In Demand and Paying Jobs in India.