For her belief in, strive for and celebration of remarkable scholars, Griffith University is making available scholarship opportunities for international students who want to undertake their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the university. The Griffith Remarkable Scholarships for International Students is among the means through which the university strives to achieve her mission of bringing together outstanding students from all corners of the globe.
With over 40 years teaching experience, Griffith University has been deeply connected to all the regions of the world,socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of communities and heavily industry focused. The university is ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Scholarship host institution
Griffith University in Australia.
Available programmes for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships for International Students
All full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarships for International Students is not a fully funded scholarship programme. It only covers 50% of tuition fees which will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate beneficiary coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Number of scholarships to be awarded
Scholarship eligibility requirements
To be eligible for Griffith Remarkable scholarships, you must:
- Be a national of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria here.
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 2 or 3 2022.
Scholarship application guidelines
To be considered for this scholarship, you must apply in strict compliance with the application guidelines, and they are:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include your personal academic records and statement. After the submission, a University panel will review your application.
- If your application is granted, for you to receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrollment, by census date.
Trimester 2 2022
Apply by 18 April 2022
Result is released by 6 May 2022
Trimester starts by 18 July 2022
Trimester 3 2022
Apply by 5 August 2022
Result is released by 19 August 2022
Trimester starts by 7 November 2022
Application deadlines for Trimester 2 and Trimester 2022 are 18 April 2022 and 5 August 2022 respectively.
Scholarship official website
Prospective applicants are advised to visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships for International Students.
You may also apply for UK Fulbright Awards for USA Students.