There are over 28,000 job vacancies in Monaghan Ireland. Monaghan is among the 31 County and City Councils who, on average, jointly have a sectoral revenue spend of over €4 billion and capital spend in excess of €2 billion each year.
Monaghan County Council is one of the local authorities in Ireland are in high demand of workers with leadership qualities and experience who can serve as Senior Managers and Directors of Service.
Job key points
Department: Senior Management
Office: Director of Service
Job status: Full time
Employment status: Permanent
Application opened: March 2022
Application status: In progress
Location: Monaghan County Council
To be eligible for employment, you must have the following attributes:
- A career record that demonstrates the necessary senior level leadership and management skills to manage, develop and motivate a large multidisciplinary team.
- Experience of managing change in a complex and dynamic environment.
- A significant record of achievement of results.
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills.
If you are employed, you will be saddled with the responsibilities of:
- Giving reports to the Chief Executive
- Policy implementation
- Service Delivery
- Change management
You may also apply for USA Jobs For Immigrants.
Upon employment, you are entitled among other benefits, your basic salary of between €97,690 and €115,451.
Note that the recruitment campaign for this role is managed by the Ireland Public Appointments Service.
For more information on Ireland Government Jobs for Foreigners, contact the recruitment agency via LGrecruitment@publicjobs.ie
Visit www.publicjobs.ie for your application.
- Unskilled Jobs at Nestlé Company in USA With Visa Sponsorship
- Learn how to write a good Job Application Letter.
- ICF Jobs for Health Documentary Specialists and Librarians in USA
- Top 15 Most In Demand Jobs in Canada in 2022
- Work as a Website Developer with Hays Technology in the UK