Need-Based International USA Scholarships
Need-Based International USA Scholarships: Bright students that face unprecedented financial challenges to pursue their education can now apply for the Need-Based Scholarships offered by Johns Hopkins University in the USA to all international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will exclusively be awarded to incoming international freshmen towards an undergraduate study programme at JHU. $25,000 can be awarded on an average depending upon the financial need of the selected students.
The Johns Hopkins University is a private research university, founded in 1876, and is America’s first research university. To educate its students and cultivate their capacity for lifelong learning, it ranks 25th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at Johns Hopkins University? Johns Hopkins University lets its students take advantage of the connections provided by our many divisions and affiliates. JHU is a place that has revolutionized higher education in the U.S. and continues to bring knowledge and discoveries to the world.
- Application Deadline: 3rd January 2022
- University or Organization: Johns Hopkins University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at JHU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming international freshman students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Need-Based International USA Scholarships: Students must make their admission application online via Common or Coalition Application and submit a CSS Profile to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit their International Student Certification of Finances (COF) form, including the Bank Verification, along with their application for admission.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit all necessary documents and an effective essay. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- DET – 120
- C1/C2 – 185
The students that will successfully win the scholarship will be given average support of $25,000 towards their cost of study at JHU for the academic year 2022.