Get your British Master’s Degree with UNICAF British Master’s Degree Scholarship at Liverpool John Moores University in the UK and advance your career.
Liverpool John Moores University is offering online Master’s Degree Programmes to outstanding international students.
Founded in 2012, UNICAF is an online and blended learning higher education platform that is dedicated to making higher education of international standard accessible to professionals and young school leavers.
The partnership between UNICAF Liverpool John Moores University brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of professionals.
Liverpool John Moores University, UK.
Eligible programmes for UNICAF British Master’s Degree Scholarship
There are basically 5 programmes for this scholarship, each of them contains its respective courses.
1. MA Programmes
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Criminology and Social Policy
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in Leadership in Education
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
2. MBA Programme
- Master of Business Administration
3. LLM Programme
- Master of Law
4. MSc Programmes
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in International Public Health
5. Post Graduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)
Number of scholarships to be awarded
This is not a fully-funded scholarship. As a result, beneficiaries are to pay part of the tuition fees and other expenses while the scholarship board pay 50% of the tuition fees directly to the university’s account.
Eligibility requirements for UNICAF British Master’s Degree Scholarship at Liverpool John Moores University
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must have:
- An accredited UK 2:2 Honours degree or recognized international equivalent
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- English language proficiency: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no individual component lower than 5.5 or equivalent qualification
- Have the ability to pay the remaining portion of the fees after the scholarship is applied
- Personal Statement
- Up to date CV
- Two references
Note that requirements may differ, depending on your programme of choice.
Scholarship application guidelines/process
- Fill in the application form here.
- You will be called by a Student Adviser to assist you with the application.
- The admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.
Learn more about the scholarship.
You may also apply for Fully-Funded International Rotary Peace Fellowships.
- Know how to write a good Scholarship Application Letter.
- Study top scholarship interview questions and their suggested answers.