Work as a Website Developer with Hays Technology in the UK
Are you a professional website developer? If “YES” here is an opportunity for you to work in the UK and earn profitably well. Hays Technology are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative Software Developer to join an expanding public-sector organisation based in York on a permanent basis.
What are my roles while work as Website Developer with Hays Technology?
Website developing team of Hays Technology is a agile one. While working with the team, you will be working on a range of strategic projects, developing web applications and integrating business systems. You will as well be involved in every aspect of software development from contributing to your team’s product roadmap and planning, to writing and delivering software. Maintaining automated tests and CI/CD pipelines is also your work in the team.
Eligibility criteria for working as a Website Developer with Hays Technology
For you to succeed in working with Hays Technology, you must:
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have ability to work on your own initiative outside a wider team
- Be able to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Have experience in developing and supporting real-world IT systems in production
- Be able to adapt to new languages, technologies and frameworks
- Have an understanding of agile software development models (Scrum, Kanban) is desirable but not essential
- Have knowledge of current software development practices (unit testing, continuous integration etc.)
Your entitlements and benefits
As a website developer, working with Hays Technology is highly competitive and paying a competitive salary too. Your salary depends on your experience, between £30K and £43K.
You are entitled to an excellent work life balance including: generous annual leave 30 days, hybrid and remote working, competitive pension scheme, flexibility, training and development opportunities.
Application for this job started on 15/3/2022 and it is currently ongoing.
Location: York, North Yorkshire, UK
Contact: Sarah Hazelwood
Telephone: 0113 2003750
- Know how to write a good job application letter.
- Become a Digital Information and Records Manager in the UK