Environmental Health Documentary Specialists and Librarians are in serious demand in USA to work with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
ICF, a multidisciplinary group of science professionals, has a Health Sciences Team that provides toxicology, hazard assessment, epidemiology, risk assessment, exposure assessment, environmental modeling, and related support services that address the full spectrum of potentially hazardous agents, including chemicals and microbes. They specialize in identifying, quantifying, and documenting the effects of environmental pollutants, such as metals, pesticides, and volatile organic compounds, on human health and the environment.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of today. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees are known for tackling unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the world.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Performance of a wide range of document production tasks, including formatting documents in Word.
- Making documents accessible to meet 508-compliance requirements.
- Performance of searches in PubMed, Web of Science, TOXNET, and other electronic and online scientific information resources.
- Managing the organization of the search results using EndNote and/or Reference Manager software.
- Managing the use of in-house data management software to aid in review of search results.
- Publication of documents digitally using XML and HTML programming languages.
- Managing references and citations for documents including inserting citations in technical reports using EndNote’s Cite While You Write or other techniques.
- Developing and applying innovative literature search approaches using text analytics.
To be eligible this job, you must, in addition to your experience as a consultant, have Master’s degree in environmental science, technical communication, library science, or related subject.
Professional skills you must possess
For you fit properly into the system, you must have:
- Experience formatting documents using Word.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Experience with EndNote or reference management software preferred.
- Written and oral communication skills, including experience communicating objectives and results to a client or research team.
- Experience with XML and document production software strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate project tasks, including planning, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Job Application Letter Writing Tips
- Unskilled Jobs at Nestlé Company in USA With Visa Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorships
- Work as a Website Developer with Hays Technology in the UK
- Top 15 Most In Demand Jobs in Canada in 2022